These are projects intended to explore an idea.
- 2015-17 Seeds and Bones – Research and Development
- 2011 ChoreoRoam supported by The Place. – Selected by The Place to participate in an international choreographic research project. ChoreoRoam brought together dance artists from UK, Spain, Netherlands, Italy and Croatia over a five month period supported by mentor Rosemary Butcher.
- 2011 Choredrome at The Place. – Participation in workshops and initial choreographic research for HIDE working with dancers Rosalind Brooks and Bryony Perkins. Research was presented as part of Touchwood at The Place.
- 2009-10 Creative Wales Award recipient/See the Art, Meet the Artist – Site based choreographic research project leading to a multi media event.
- 2009 Choreodrome at The Place. – Participation in workshops and initial choreographic research for between reality. Research was presented as part of Touchwood at The Place.